1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?“Personal Data” is any information relating to a person which is provided to us when that person visits our website. These include, but are not limited to, name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as telephone number. In addition, when you visit our website, certain information is stored automatically for technical reasons (e.g., the IP address assigned by your Internet service provider or the website from which you accessed our website or the browser you are using).
4. DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?Certain information may be treated by certain service providers that we have selected with particular care and who only use them following our instructions and instructions (among others, we may include customer services, central computer services or companies that conduct market research or customer satisfaction surveys, as well as providers of means of payment – who carry out security checks on our behalf to avoid and prevent fraud or other problems during the payment process – so that you can choose the payment method that interests you the most) . In this sense, we will only send information to entities that are located within the European Economic Area and, therefore, subject to European Union data protection standards, or that commit to comply with the corresponding standards of protection of data. We will communicate your data and information, in accordance with data protection rules, to third parties or public bodies if required to do so pursuant to requests from a competent authority, as well as when required by courts and tribunals or to facilitate the exercise of our rights and legal actions. Finally, in the rest of cases, we will not communicate your personal data, unless you have expressly authorized us to do so (e.g. we will not communicate your data to companies with which we reach agreements to provide you with advantages and special offers for being an Isse Safety customer.
5. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE WITH US?Isse Safety has a special concern for ensuring the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented safety, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties. In particular, our employees are required to comply with the duty of secrecy. Particularly sensitive personal data are transmitted or communicated through encryption mechanisms (e.g., through the use of SSL connections). You can recognize the above by noting that a “lock” symbol appears on your browser (if an SSL connection is used). In addition, technical safety measures are regularly inspected and adapted to the latest technological changes, if required. These principles are also observed in our relations with third companies, which treat your information on our behalf and following our instructions for the correct management of the service.
6. DO WE USE MINORS INFORMATION?Minors are not allowed to register on the Web without the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. We will only collect and use personal data of minors when necessary to formalize a contract. In such case, we will only use such information if we have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives. Minors should have the support of their parents / guardians / legal representatives and consult any doubts before giving their consent.
7. USER RIGHTSYou have recognized the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you can exercise for free. The quickest and easiest way to exercise these rights is to access your user account and directly modify your data or erase your user account. Any information we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and used only for those purposes instead of being deleted. You may also direct yourself to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to Isse Safety, SL with CIF B64318744 and domiciled at C/ Brutau 182 low 08203 Sabadell, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your ID.