ISSE is a textile cover that allows to increase the adhesion of the vehicle while driving on ice and snow. Its installation is easier than the traditional iron snow chains so the driver has more ease in its use and comfort since they occupy less space and its weight is much smaller.
The size of ISSE depends on the measurement of the tires of your car. On your tire, you can see 3 numbers corresponding to the width, height and diameter, respectively. Find these values on your tire and insert them into our simulator located on the home page to get your recommended size. Click here to go to the home page.
The most suitable covers for your vehicle depends on the use you want to make in ice and snow. ISSE distinguishes between sporadic and intensive use. Sporadic is intended for drivers who occasionally use ice and snow covers a few times a year. Intensive or usual is for those drivers who drive through snow and ice many times during the year so they need a more resistant product.
ISSE improves adhesion on snow and ice. It is recommended to remove the anti-skid covers for the vehicle when the conditions of ice and snow no longer exist and thus not damage the product. It is also recommended not to drive on asphalt or concrete, as it considerably increases the wear of the fibers.
Yes, the grip increases considerably by using non-slip covers. ISSE is more effective than winter tires and, in some cases, also snow chains. ISSE can be fitted on both summer tires and winter tires (with or without cleats).
Yes, the ISSE textile chains can be washed in the washing machine at max. 40 ° C. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Yes, it can be used with ESP enabled.
Yes, ISSE chains can be used whether the vehicle has front, rear or 4X4 traction. In the latter case, you must insert 4 sleeves, one on each wheel.
In each package, you will have 2 ISSE covers, one for each wheel.
Following the above answer, if your vehicle is a 4X4 you will need to buy 2 packages getting 4 cases.
1) Place the cover over the top of the tire. Mount the ISSE textile covers with the vehicle parked on a level ground (forbidden on slope) and the handbrake engaged. If your vehicle is equipped with an anti-spill system, do not disconnect it.
2) Insert the arms into the cover and stretch the fabric to cover the sides of the tire.
3) Finish adjusting the sides of the tire.
4) Advance your vehicle ahead so that the wheel turns 1/2 so as to leave in the upper part the part of the tire not yet capped by the cover.
5) Cover the upper area of the tire with the cover.
6) Slowly advance, after 100 meters the sheath will fit itself to your tire.
1) Remove the cover from the top of the tire and its sides.
2) Back off the vehicle to release the part covered by the cover so that the wheel goes back 1/2 turn.
3) Remove the cover and store
Yes, ISSE can be used on vehicles with little space in the wheel pass or between the tire and the mechanical elements.
Yes, ISSE is a textile product that does not damage your tires.
ISSE chains comply with CE standards and are certified, among others, by the ONORM 5121 standard, and are washable and reusable. It is a patented product. It is certified by TUV, Onorm 5121 and corresponds to legislation B26.
Yes, they serve all types of front, rear, 4×4, bus and truck vehicles.
Yes, you must select our “Truck” product that is specialized for your vehicle.
The delivery will generally be made within one to three working days from the confirmation of the order, at the postal address that was included in the order details, except for reasons of force majeure. The delivery note will be sent together with the Product or Products.
Yes, both for the countries of the European Union and for the United States. Select the language of your country on our website.