The safest snow covers with patented technology on the market and easy to install
1) Place the cover over the top of the tire. Mount the ISSE textile covers with the vehicle parked on a level ground (forbidden on slope) and the handbrake engaged. If your vehicle is equipped with an anti-spill system, do not disconnect it.
2) Insert the arms into the cover and stretch the fabric to cover the sides of the tire.
3) Finish adjusting the sides of the tire.
4) Advance your vehicle ahead so that the wheel turns 1/2 so as to leave in the upper part the part of the tire not yet capped by the cover.
5) Cover the upper area of the tire with the cover.
6) Slowly advance, after 100 meters the sheath will fit itself to your tire.
- If your vehicle is equipped with an anti-spill system, do not disconnect it.
- With the textile covers installed in your vehicle, you should start and move in a prudent way, avoiding accelerations, sudden changes in direction for safety and to preserve the life of the product.
- If your textile covers have light and local perforations after first use, they are still fully usable.
- On the other hand, if the perforations exceed 50% of the tread width, the sleeves cannot be used. The covers cannot be repaired.
- Do not exceed 40km / hour in snow or ice, it is advisable to reduce that speed. If you have to install textile covers on tires with a wear over 50%, we recommend limiting the speed to 30km / hour.
- If you hear unusual noises, stop and check if the chains are properly positioned.
- It is not advisable to use the covers on a dry floor. Prolonged use without snow would damage the product and could modify the vehicle’s reactions./li>
- Textile covers should only be installed on the authorized tire sizes for the correct size. Please check which size is most suitable for your vehicle.
- The covers should be placed exclusively on snowy or icy ground. They must be removed in the event that the state of the road does not justify its use or while the vehicle is parked.
- It is not necessary to re-tighten the covers after a short period of use.
- When starting up, make sure that nothing is behind the wheels of the vehicle as it could be damaged by the projection of pebbles, glass or other elements.
- Textile covers do not replace winter tires. While sleeves are mounted on the drive wheels, differences in grip may occur between the front and rear axles, increasing the risk of skidding.
- On 4X4 vehicles it is preferable to mount 2 sets (4 units) of ISSE covers.