Occasional use on snow and ice
CLASSIC chains ISSE textile Safety are specially designed for use in normal or emergency situations with snow and ice surfaces. Recommended for cars, vans, trucks and 4 × 4.
Find your ISSE cover
in an official distributor
Patented braiding design provides additional traction on ice and snow, optimizing the outcome of the physical law of tribology.
Nanotechnology that deactivates some molecules responsible for the bad smell and the development of bacteria.
Recyclable fabric, made of polyolefin, without metal parts.
Specific 3D braiding provides greater durability and better grip in deep snow conditions.
Find the size you need
This is your size:
Do you already know what your size is?
Find your ISSE snow chains at an official distributor
Indications of use
- Optimal for passenger cars, vans, pickups and 4x4s.
- For regular or emergency use on asphalt with ice and snow.
- Maximum speed during driving: 40 km/h.
- Must be removed when driving on pavement without snow or ice.
- Do not drive off paved roads.
- 100% made in Spain.
- Reusable and washable.
- Composition: 100% polyolefin. No metal parts.
- With Activ3D technologies (greater durability and better grip in deep snow conditions) and TriboTek (additional traction in ice and snow, optimizing the result of the physical law of tribology).
- Includes gloves.
They are easier to place. The fabric chains are mounted on the tires more simply than the metal chains. Its assembly can be ready in five minutes.
They do not cause any damage to the tires and do not affect the operation of the different active safety systems of our vehicle, such as traction control, stability, and even ABS.
They do not cause vibration or constant noise in the steering or tires, therefore driving is more comfortable for all occupants of the vehicle.
They take up very little space in the trunk of your vehicle.
With only 6 sizes, we cover 98% of the tires.
Get in contact with us
Complete the form and we will contact you